And Justice for None (shown in flashback footage only)
His Dishonor: The Mayor is The Action League's primary antagonist. Although the reasons for his dislike of the Action League are unknown, his hatred is obvious. His catchphrase is, "Uh oh, here's trouble" or "I hate Mondays," whenever he is about to be defeated. Instances in which the Mayor attempts to destroy the League include sucking them up with a massive vacuum cleaner, and blowing them away with a giant fan. Many of his schemes revolve around making money. In the episode, A Star Is Torn, his pseudonym was revealed to be "Louis D. Mayor." He also appears to have a fixation with becoming a celebrity, a successful musician, or a National Football League player.
Among The Mayor's crimes are...
- Attempted Assassinations of the Action League
- Being Evil
- Being a Jerk
- Being Dishonored
- Price Gouging
- Obtaining a Giant Fan and a Giant Vehicle
- Stealing Artwork, a Mummy's Opal, and Incredibly Breakable Fine China
- Face Swapping
- Causing a Train Collision
- Gunning for the NFL's Top Quarterbacks
- Being a neat nick
- Murder of 19 Pop Stars
- The Mayor was made from various modified Playskool Dollhouse figures.
- According to the episode, Sinkhole of Doom, Pierce is his son.