- The Flesh
- Stinky Diver
- The Chief
- Bill the Lab Guy
- Yurplastic Park Employees
- Various Dinosaurs
- Navy Ship Captain
- Navy Bomber
The episode begins on a secret island, where Bill the Lab Guy and his employees are releasing wild cloned dinosaurs. Bill warns the employees that his specimens are very fragile. Just as one is about to eat a chicken drumstick, the dinosaur inside the box eats him and spits out his pieces. The other employees flee as Bill tries to convince them otherwise.
At Action Headquarters, The Chief tells the Action League that something is wrong on Bill's island, and the Navy is going to blow it up in four minutes. At first, the Action League cheer for the sight of fireworks, but then The Chief tells them Bill is on the island and they have to save him.
Moments later, the Action League arrive to Bill's island, where they look for Bill. They encounter various dinosaurs. Stinky is about to shoot his spear gun at one of them, but Bill jumps out of the bushes and snatches it from him, telling him and the rest of the Action League not to feed or maim the dinosaurs when visiting Yurplastic Park. He then tosses the gun into the lake, angering Stinky. Thundergirl then asks Bill what's going on. Bill tells her that he cloned various dinosaurs from pieces of plastic, to further humanity's knowledge, and of course, sell handsome coffee mugs. He asks if anybody wants a set, and Thundergirl decides to buy two. Stinky tells Bill that in a few minutes, the Navy's going to blow up the island because of his dangerous dinosaurs. Bill tells Stinky that he's only cloned herbivores. Suddenly, a Tyrannosaurus Rex appears out of the bushes and eats The Flesh, reminding him that he was the only carnivore he cloned. After the T-Rex swallows The Flesh whole, Bill, Stinky, Thundergirl, and Meltman run back to the helicopter to escape from the island. But just as they get there, The T-Rex smashes the helicopter with his foot, and they run away, trying to find another exit. Unfortunately, without the helicopter, they're stranded on the island. Stinky then asks the viewers if the rest of the Action League will be eaten by the T-Rex (which is ordinarily the Narrator's job). The Narrator then tells the viewers to stay tuned for Part 2.
In the second act, The T-Rex eats the rest of the Action League and Bill. Stinky turns on a lantern and sees The Flesh, along with the rest of them, are all still alive. Unfortunately, in about ten seconds, the Navy's going to blow up the island!
Meanwhile, The Navy Ship Captain has locked onto the island and is ready to destroy it. The Chief tries to talk him out of it by telling him the Action League is still on the island, but to no avail, as The Captain's got his orders to destroy it.
Inside the T-Rex, Stinky says that he's at least going to die with his flippers on. This gives Bill an idea. He tells Stinky to take off his flippers, but Stinky refuses. They pull the flippers off by force, and the stench of Stinky's feet is too putrid for even the T-Rex to handle! The T-Rex throws the Action League and Bill up, off the island, and onto the Navy ship. Just as The Captain is about to commence the bombing, Bill tells him he can't, not just for him, but for the love of science, knowledge, and most importantly, sequels. Upon hearing sequels, The Captain tells the gunner to cancel the order, as now, they have a franchise to protect. The Action League and Bill cheer when they hear that.
The narrator then tells the viewers that this episode is far from over, and shows them the covers of Yurplastic Park's sequels; Yurplastic Park 2: The Lost World, Yurplastic Park 3: It's Still Lost, and Yurplastic Park 4: Now Where Did the World Go?. The last one gets squashed by the T-Rex's foot as the episode ends.
- Meltman: "They're amazing!"
- Thundergirl: "They're incredible!"
- Stinky Diver (About to shoot his spear gun at one of the dinosaurs): "They're toast!"
- Bill the Lab Guy: "Banzai!" (Jumps on Stinky and snatches his spear gun from him) "Please do not feed or maim the dinosaurs when visiting Yurplastic Park. Thank you." (Tosses Stinky's spear gun into the lake)
- Stinky Diver: "How bout' I maim you instead?"
- Stinky Diver: "Head for the chopper!" (As they run to the helicopter, the T-Rex smashes it with his foot) "Head away from the chopper!"
- Stinky Diver: "Blimey! Is the League about to become a buffet for a B-Movie behemoth?"
- Narrator: "Err... that's what I was gonna say."
- Narrator: "Dino; whacko, hero; snacko! Can the league escape a similar fate?" (The T-Rex eats the Action League) "No way, Jacko!"
- Admiral: "Prepare to commence bombing!"
- Chief: "You can't, Admiral! The Action League's still over there!"
- Admiral: "I've got my orders, Chief!"
- Chief: "Oh, well. I tried."
- Admiral: "Commence bombing!"
- Bill the Lab Guy: "Wait, you can't! Not just for me, but for the love of science, the love of knowledge, the love of... sequels!"
- Admiral: "Sequels? Cancel that order, Gunner, we've got a franchise to protect!
- Bill the Lab Guy, The Flesh, Thundergirl, Stinky Diver, and Meltman: "Yay!"
- Narrator: "Not nearly the end."
- This episode is a parody of the 1993 Spielberg film, Jurassic Park.